Family Based Visas are the most common form of immigration making family law the cousin of immigration law. While many choose "immigration consultants" we recommend using a licensed attorney. Attorneys can appear in court with you and generally have more accountability due their licensure through the State Bar of California. In many instances , our fees are the same or less than the "form filers" and "immigration consultants". Please come in for a free consultation.

I-130 Petition 

For US citizens or lawful permanent residents to establish the relationship with certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the US. A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative


The process to get a visa for an alien fiance (or spouse) for the purpose or marriage and that person's children. The marriage must be "valid at inception" .

Violence Against Women Act

This act has created special provisions for victims of abuse , for more information refer to domestic violence section sub-category  VAWA

Deferred Action Policy for "Deamers" 

On June 15, 2012 the Obama administration made a policy change that effects persons known as dreamers or who meet certain criteria under the Dream Act. The dream act itself was not passed into law. The deferred action is a policy not a law at this time. Find out if you are eligible for deferred action and what form you must file. Come in for your free consultation.  

Enter supporting content here